Saturday, March 6, 2010

Seller Saturday: HappyCreations4U

Hey everyone....Phoebe from HappyCreations4U got her power back on...so today she's my happiest Seller Saturday! She's happy all the time - she's just one of the sweetest Etsiers I know!

Pink Flower FairyGreen Spotted Mushroom1. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be blue, no wait...green. Hmmm I can never decide if my favorite color is blue or green (and all shades in between) so I choose both!! They are the colors of the sky, the sea, the trees and grass. I just love them, and I love them together even more!

Color Me Happy Necklace Playful Pandas2. Do you have a special talent? I guess being an artist is my best talent. I am also very passionate about karate but I don't know if I can call it one of my talents. (kid giddy says she can - you should see her in action! *sings* "awesome"!!!)


Pink Mermaid Necklace Yellow Spring Bird 3. Which season do you love the most? I love Summer! I just love summer because the days are longer and warm. I love being able to just put on a T-shirt and shorts and my flip flops and just go! I love the beach and the outdoors. During the summer you can just spend the day outside!

4. What made you want to open up your Etsy shop? I did my first craft fair over the holidays and it went pretty well. I had several people ask me at the show if I had an Etsy shop. I had been previously thinking about opening one, but that really set the wheels in motion for me. I just think it is so neat that Etsy is global.
Blue Dragon I have only had a few sales but one of the most exciting was a custom order for a woman in Portugal. Now that was cool! I love seeing where people are from and think "wow my little creations are traveling to different parts of our world!" I also opened my shop because I really want to make things that make people happy. My items are small but my hope is that they will brighten someones day and make them smile.

5. What is your favorite item in your shop today? I think my favorite item(s) are my dragons, the little blue dragon in particular. I really love dragons!

Thanks so much Phoebe for sharing your happiness. See you in karate soon - can't wait to order myself some pandas for the girls....didn't see those last time!!!

If you would like to be considered for a future Seller Saturday post please check out this thread on the Etsy forums for more information. Have a great Saturday/weekend everyone! Thanks! kg

Please remember all images are copyright and owned by their respective artists. Please do not copy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment