Saturday, February 27, 2010

Seller Saturday: Kid Giddy

Today I feature myself...since I haven't featured myself yet - and don't often talk about my shop here. Not sure why that is. The shop (happycreations4u)/artist (Phoeobe) I wanted to featured today will be featured next week because she lost power in our recent East Coast storm!

I never posted my Giddy-Up Friday yesterday because I was slammed with making my most popular item - my Thumb Covers. So I'll tell you a little about me and my shop today...and get back to our regular schedule again on Monday!!!

1. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be White. With my mom being the art teacher that she is, I was always told White is actually not a "color" but a tint. (And likewise, Black is not a color either, but is a "shade"). Regardless, the world thinks white is a color, so I choose white. I love that white can lighten up other colors. I love helping people when they are in their struggles, and love to lighten their load. Many have done that for me, and it's a great feeling.


2. Do you have a special talent? I'm not sure why I included this question for my seller saturday's, but random "talents" can mean just about anything - and I guess that can be very interesting. I can wiggle my ears. Curl my tongue. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth (saw that on the show called Twin Peaks ages ago! - had to try). I can write with both hands, and can now sew a button hole. (yep - that's talent - someday - I'll be able to say I can sew a zipper - for now - I'm still phobic of them I think!)


3. Which season do you love the most? Summer. I do love the changing seasons of Spring and Fall, but I really love to be warm. I love the sun on my cheeks and in my heart as it fills my soul for the cold days ahead. I love the color of green grass (but not the smell), I love hearing the birds singing, warm sand beneath my feet, and I love the blue in the sky!

4. What made you want to open up your Etsy shop? I wanted to help people get what they need (Thumb Covers to help stop Thumbsucking). I also wanted share my talents, and lighted the burden of my fabric spending on my families finances! I love the smell of fabric and it fills my craft room, I've got to use it up somehow!


5. What is your favorite item in your shop today? My all time favorite item is my Tuck 'n' Go. At first glance - people don't realize what it is, but it really works. I have a lot of friends I have given it to, and they have used it, loved it and passed it on to their family or friends! My next favorite is my Turtle Stuffy (I currently have 3 for sale in my shop)! The body can come out of it's shell and just looks so stinkin' cute!

So that's me. You can read more about me - on a different level by clicking the "About Me" tab above. Thanks for reading!

If you would like to be considered for a future Seller Saturday post please check out this thread on the Etsy forums for more information. Have a great Saturday/weekend everyone! Thanks! kg

Please remember all images are copyright and owned 2 is Beautiful, LLC. Please do not copy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment