Friday, February 5, 2010

Giddy Up Friday: Puppet Show Box Plans

A couple of weeks ago my girls found the puppet bag. The puppet bag was filled with little finger puppets I used when they were little and stored away for a while as they seemingly moved on from them. When they saw the bag - they gasped and immediately began playing with them again. Mind you - my girls aren't teenagers. Monkey is almost 7 and Elephant is almost 5 1/2. So it's perfectly normal they would still want to play with them, it was really cute! Some things can bring back fond memories.

So as I come back from my short birdwalk down memory lane....it got me thinking I never did make a puppet show box for them. Now is the time mommy!

So here's the plan...
Follow the planning with me! Shorty Wardrobe Boxes from Uhaul are $7.95 and the Grand Waredrobe Box is 11.95. I don't recommend the space saver size they offer as it may be so skinny a child could tip over while in it...Now you can use a regular box - but how many of us get items from the store or shipped to us in a box this big?  Let's be fun here - just once in a while!

Next Friday - I'll have my box - and will be measuring out the fabric and making the curtains. Get yourself a box and make one with me. Happy Box shopping this weekend! -kg

2 comments :

Tiffany said... [Reply]

This is soo cool! Thanks for sharing. Your blog is just fantastic!

Daogreer Earth Works said... [Reply]

This is great!

Post a Comment